In less than a week, Hollywood’s brightest stars will be strutting their stuff on the most prestigious red carpet of them all, the Academy Awards!
Whether you’re prepping for the red carpet or just want to look and feel your best for a night on the town, the trendspotters at Glam.com are sharing their favorite products to achieve Hollywood’s red carpet glamour:
1. Hollywood Fashion Tape ($9): While “wardrobe malfunctions” are all too common amongst young starlets these days, you can avoid a sticky situation with these 36 clear, easy-to-use, double-stick strips that hold clothing place.
2. Josie Maran Bear Naked Wipes ($12): Made with aloe vera, chamomile, cucumber and vitamin E, these natural, portable wipes gently remove makeup and impurities from the face. Once you use wipes to remove makeup, you’ll never scrub with face wash again.
3. Remington T-Studio Salon Collection Pearl Ceramic Curling Wand ($25): I used this no-clamp curling wand for this week’s Mode Monday look. It has a barrel with a ceramic coating and real crushed pearls to create soft, bouncy curls and a digital display that allows you choose a temperature between 270 and 410º F. The wand heats up in just 30 seconds, shuts off automatically when it’s not used for more than 60 seconds, and comes with safety gloves (genius) and a cool tip to keep your hands safe from the heat.
4. KHROMA Beauty by Kourtney, Kim, and Khloe Sidelong Glance Lash Set ($10): Nothing screams red carpet like a big, bold eye. These faux lashes add length and fullness and come with two neutral shadows for added flair.
5. R.J. Graziano “Star Attraction” Large Stone Medallion Drop Earrings ($50): No red carpet-worthy outfit is complete without a little bling. These deco-style, hermatite-color earrings from celeb jewelry designer R.J. Graziano make a sophisticated but subtle statement. I put them on to take Mode Monday’s outfit from day to night.
6. BITE Beauty Cinnamon Plumping Lip Oil ($22): The soft cinnamon heat naturally plumps, shines, and hydrates in one swipe. Oils from cinnamon bark and pink pepper stimulate circulation to plump your pout, while peppermint oils create a soothing, warming sensation. Delicious enough to lick but it won’t stick!
7. Advanced Home Actives’ Brazilian Peel ($89): The first 30% glycolic acid, medical strength peel for at-home use, it’s 5x stronger than any other retail product on the market. I get the same shiny/glowing look I get after professional facials. It’s okay for sensitive skin too.
8. REMBRANDT® DEEPLY WHITE® + Peroxide 2 Hour Whitening Kit, Peroxide Mouthwash, Peroxide Toothpaste ($8-$23): Busy moms will love that a dazzling red carpet smile is only 2 hours away with Rembrandt’s 2 Hour Whitening Kit. The Peroxide Mouthwash and Toothpaste help maintain. These are my go-tos in between professional whitenings. The 2 Hour Whitening Kit made my list of top beauty picks this past summer.
Now that you’re red carpet ready, which celebrities are you most excited to see walk the red carpet on Sunday? I know she’s gotten a bad rap lately but I love me some Anne Hathaway. She always brings the glam. And that smile!