We've been playing a lot of tennis this summer. We joined a local club and play at a nearby beach. It's fun that the whole family can play together. I'd love to make it into the city for this awesome event. On August 25st, Brookfield Place New York will celebrate its 3rd Annual Brookfield Place Tennis Open with a public match between two of tennis’ brightest stars, John Isner and Lucas Pouille along with participatory demonstrations, games and prizes available for the public. The match kicks off week-long tennis activities including a kids camp and adult and kids clinics. A general schedule is below and exact event times can be found here.
Kick-Off Celebration - Saturday, August 25th (11AM – 8PM)
- Sunday, August 26 (9AM – 7PM)
- Monday, August 27 (7AM – 8:45PM)
- Tuesday, August 28 (7AM – 8:45PM)
- Wednesday, August 29 (7AM – 8:45PM)
- Thursday, August 30 (7AM – 7:30PM)
- Friday, August 31 (7AM – 3PM)