Celebrate 2018, the Year of the Dog, with these 5 NYC activities.
NYC Lunar New Year will have over a week of events, activities, music, dance and art to captivate and educate about Chinese arts and culture.
Highlights will include:
- Fireworks Spectacular over the Hudson River at Pier 84 (Feb. 14th at 8:30 pm)
- Empire State Building Light Show (Feb. 15th)
- Students Day (Feb. 16th from 10 am-3 pm) at David Geffen Hall at Lincoln Center, which will feature a 40-foot-long scroll of NYC’s five boroughs inspired by China’s most renowned painting, live performances and an interactive mass dance with audience participation by the National Dance Institute and China’s Dance Into the future
- Lunar New Year Dragon Dance & National Dance Institute (NDI) Year of the Dog Dance at Lincoln Center Plaza (Feb. 20 at 5 pm)
- Ticketed New York Philharmonic Lunar New Year Concert and Gala at David Geffen Hall at Lincoln Center (Feb. 20 at 7:30 pm)
For more information, please visit www.nyclunarnewyear.org