1. Baby Elephant Ears: You will have a difficult time choosing a pattern among the sweetest Baby Elephant Ears options. Baby Elephant Ears is a multi-use headrest providing spinal/neck alignment and comfort - offered in diverse prints and organics, ethically manufactured and made with sustainable materials. Chiropractor-inspired and mom-designed, Baby Elephant Ears can go wherever baby goes - stroller, swing, bouncer, changing table, wherever and whenever support is needed. Baby Elephant Ears is fully washable and requires no attachments, straps or special skills.
2. bambu: If you're not familiar with bambu's line of eco-friendly, green products, please have a look! Beautifully made with sustainable materials, its beautiful products are perfect for the modern home. bambu also has a kids collection of dining essentials you'll want for yourself and to give as gifts. We're particularly fond of the Baby Training Spoon with Leash and Baby Training Spoon with Leash.
3. CYBEX Cloud Q Infant Car Seat: For moms on the go, infants can practically live in their car seat! That's why we're smitten with the Cloud Q Infant Car Seat that easily converts to a full-recline position outside of the car. Full review to come but in the meantime, check out the Cloud Q on CYBEX's website.
4. Toofeze: Toofeze is recognized for its cutting-edge design and ability to soothe, calm, and comfort fussy teething babies. We love the three distinct chewing surfaces made of food-grade ingredients. Toofeze has a stainless steel disk that chills instantly in cold water for quick relief. The soft silicone handle ensures it's never too cold to hold. Best of all, Toofeze is completely safe. It has no toxic ingredients, there is no choking hazard, it does not harbor bacteria and meets the highest levels of safety standards. Would you believe it's also dishwasher safe?
5. Zippy OneZ: Previously featured among 7 Sea-Inspired Summer Travel Essentials, we like Zippy OneZ's so much we had to highlight the product again. Zippy OneZs feature a zipper inseam for quick and easy diaper changes! The hand-knitted classic gray OneZ is a must for any mini's fall wardrobe.
6. Happy Fig Latchpal Breastfeeding Clip:For hands-free nursing, LatchPal's breastfeeding shirt clip holds up mom's shirt during breastfeeding. Less repositioning and feeding disruptions maximize comfort and milk flow. LatchPal is mom-designed, made in the USA, and only requires one hand to attach and latch and it can be used a nursing reminder clip once baby's belly is full. Products that help increase the success of nursing are always a plus in our book!
7. Woolino 4 Season Basic Baby Sleep Bag: Woolino is the home of America's first Merino wool baby sleeping bag- the only wearable blanket that can be used in all 4 seasons and comes in a universal size that fits babies from 2 months up to 2 years. It is made with allergy-safe, 100% natural, superfine Australian Merino wool. We like that Woolino's sleep bag eliminates the worries about which weight sleep sack to use and whether baby is too hot or too cold. The designs are simple and calming, machine washable, and have two-way side zippers. Merino wool is an inherently ecological product, renewable, and sustainable.
8. Mustela Diaper Rash 1 2 3: Sure you know Mustela but have you tried the new Diaper Rash 1 2 3? With 98% of ingredients from natural origin like Zinc Oxide, the ultra-rich formula leave a protective barrier on the skin, reducing inflammation and providing soothing comfort.
9. Sweatybaby Body Suits: As a sweaty mommy, I really appreciate Sweatybaby's line of breathable and moisture wicking baby clothes. The fabrics are made of 100% certified organic materials made and sewn in the USA. They help babies stay thermally regulated, which reduces sweating and keeps babies feeling cool and comfortable. They're the perfect base layer for babies to wear under sleep sacks, swaddles, and other situations where they could possibly overheat. The designs are soft and simple, a nice addition to any babies wardrobe. In addition to its signature bodysuits, Sweatybaby also offers crib sheets and swaddles made out of the same breathable fabric.
10. Genesis 950: One of the most stressful aspects of being a parent is finding products that are safe and void of harmful chemicals. We recently discovered a green, all-purpose cleanser called Genesis 950 that we feel comfortable using on everything from pet stains to makeup spills. Genesis 950 works differently than traditional cleaners. Instead of soap and toxic chemical, it works with water to break the bonds of the stain. The stain becomes water soluble and breaks from the surface it's adhered to. It's completely safe not only for you, your children, and your pets, but also the environment. You can use it on a variety of surfaces, so no matter what your little one gets into, Genesis 950 can help you clean up. I recently used Genesis 950 to clean a stroller I was donating. The spray bottle is super convenient and I'm impressed how effective it is at removing stains. A very exciting find.
11. Silkberry Baby: This line of unique, award-winning children's eco-friendly clothing, bedding, and accessories founded by Vancouver moms, launches new designs/collection twice a year. The fabrics are super soft, breathable, absorbent, and hypo-allergenic. The designs are simple, adorable and fun. The whole line makes a perfect gift for an expecting mom, especially the Bamboo Baby Gift Set, a beautifully boxed 3 in 1.
12. Pello Luxe Floor Pillows:Beautiful baby gear that fits seamlessly into home decor is a true art. Pello Luxe Floor Pillows, made in the USA, not only meet a baby's ever-changing needs but the distinctive donut shape in plush fabrics and gorgeous patterns look gorgeous in any environment. Not surprisingly, Pello was designed by a mom and has several benefits at all stages of a child's life: babies feel cuddled in the soft center, babies with acid reflux experience less discomfort because they are laying at an angle and not on a floor blanket, as baby gets stronger and tries to sit up, his/her head is protected no matter which way they fall because of the circle design, perfect for tummy time, washable and made of 100% cotton and luxe brushed poly, two handles making it east to move and travel with.