Headquartered near Milan, Italy, it's no wonder Chicco places an emphasis on trendsetting fashion in tandem with innovative functionality. Its new Indigo Collection of baby gear, exclusively available at Target, features a soothing color palette of light-wash denim, ink blue, and shimmery silver right on-trend with the "blue movement" that's been sweeping interior design, fashion, and cosmetics.
We've been strolling in style with one of the highlights from the collection, the Chicco Bravo® Trio System, a 3-in-1 frame carrier, travel system, and toddler stroller, including the #1-rated KeyFit® 30 Infant Car Seat. Bravo® functions as a trio system, not just a travel system, which means the car seat can ride in the stroller seat or in the empty frame.
For infants up to 30 pounds, the KeyFit® 30 Infant Car Seat features a stay-in-car base with a ReclineSure® leveling foot and two RideRight® bubble level indicators to help achieve and verify proper angle in the vehicle seat. If you've ever installed a car seat, you know how helpful it is to have guidance! Premium LATCH connectors and a SuperCinch® one-pull tightener make the car seat easy to install and help achieve a tight and secure fit. It has a five-point harness with one-pull tightener and the carrier shell is lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection. The carrier clicks easily into the stroller for travel system use with the easy click-in attachment via the child tray.
When baby outgrows the KeyFit®, Bravo® can be used as an everyday stroller for children up to 50 pounds. It has a quick fold, which is a must for us, a multi-position reclining backrest, a five-point harness, and large, expandable canopy. It's lightweight, has great storage underneath, and we like that it comes with accessories like the tray and cup holder. The seat recline is nice and smooth. We took Baby E for a walk last night and when he promptly fell asleep, we reclined the seat and he didn't flinch. The expandable canopy is longer than most we've seen, great for wind/noise control and sun protection. We also give Bravo® bonus points for being easy to put together and fold down. We didn't even have to read the instructions. The functionality of the system is that intuitive.
Bravo® Stroller Features
- Innovative fold/carry handle for a one-hand, free-standing quick fold
- Accepts all KeyFit® infant car seats with easy click-in attachment
- Detachable stroller seat and canopy leave behind a lightweight frame carrier for KeyFit®
- Includes child tray with two cup holders
- Multi-position reclining seat for added comfort
- Large, expandable canopy provides shade from the sun
- Parent tray with 2 cup holders and storage compartment
- Padded push-handle with 3 height positions
- All-wheel suspension, front swivels, and one-touch rear brakes
- Large storage basket
KeyFit® 30 Infant Car Seat Features
- The #1-rated infant car seat in America!
- ReclineSure® spring-loaded leveling foot helps achieve proper base angle in vehicle seat
- RideRight® bubble level-indicators verify base angle in vehicle seat
- SuperCinch® one-pull LATCH tightener helps achieve a tight and secure fit with a fraction of the effort!
- Removable newborn head and body supports
- Designed for travel system use with compatible Chicco strollers
- 5-point harness with one-pull tightener
- Carrier shell lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection
- Ergonomic carry-handle with comfortable grip
- Smooth underside helps protect vehicle seats
Most of all, we appreciate the value of the 3-in-1 Chicco Bravo® Trio System. A travel system provides all the essential pieces of baby gear needed in an integrated system, to make transitions between travel modes smooth and easy, relieving some of the stress of getting around with a new baby.
The Chicco Bravo® Trio System in Indigo is available exclusively at Target for $379.99. For more information about the full line of stylish and functional baby gear from Chicco, visit www.chiccousa.com.
This post is sponsored by Chicco.