Maxi Cosi's new Nomad Collection of car seats, released last spring, features muted tones of beige, green and blue, inspired by nature and the world around us. The special edition is available on the Pria 85 Max and the Mico Max 30, which we received in the chic color "Nomad Sand" to test drive with our new baby.
There are few baby gear items that new parents absolutely must have but a car seat is one of them, a requirement for baby to leave the hospital. Commuting around the suburbs, my little guy spends a lot of time in the car so finding a safe, comfortable car seat, that also fits my personal style was my biggest gear priority this pregnancy. We have been using the Mico Max 30 from the get go and it's been great. I don't think I've ever received so many compliments on a piece of baby gear before. The Nomad collection is really different and the fabric is gorgeous. If you're looking for a luxury car seat, this is it. Here's what else I love about the Mico Max 30:
- It has a stay-in-car base featuring rebound protection and a one-click LATCH system, so I can quickly and easily get the seat in and out of the car and be confident my baby is secure.
- It's compatible with my favorite stroller. I just purchased an adapter and it pops right on top for a seamless transition between the car and the stroller.
- It has easily removable fabric for cleaning and I don't have re-thread the harness every time I wash it.
- It comes with an infant insert for proper fit of babies as small as 4 pounds.
- The extended canopy with flip-out visor provides maximum UV protection and is easily adjustable for privacy or to show off a happy boy!
- New self-wicking fabric deodorizes and draws liquids away from the skin to help keep baby dry and comfortable.
- The Nomad Sand colors and fabric texture are gorgeous. You just don't see car seats in these materials and colors; they really make a statement. Since the car seat is one of my accessories as well these days, I really love that it stands out!
My baby goes where I go and considering how frequently I'm out and about and how well he travels, I'd say he likes the Maxi Cosi Mico Max 30 as much as I do!
For additional specs and accessories, visit maxicosi.com. The Nomad Collection is available in Nomad Blue, Nomad Green, and Nomad Sand. the Pria 85 Max retails for $349.99 and Mico Max 30 retails for $269.99. With the upcoming holiday season, the Nomad Collection makes an awesome gift for a mom-to-be!