According to the American Academy of Pediatrics, soft bedding in a crib, like blankets and pillows, increases the risk of suffocation or sudden infant death syndrome. The recommendation for keeping babies safe and warm is a sleep sack or wearable blanket.
I love the trendy muslin ones but they don't seem adequate enough for winter and babies grow out of each size pretty quickly. nini & pumpkin took note and has introduced the moon cocoon, a breathable, convertible sleep sack that grows with your child from 6 months to 36 months and beyond:
The nini & pumpkin moon cocoon is made with premium quality components, meant to last and improve with age, and the fill is breathable, hypoallergenic, water resistant, lightweight, and warm. The fabric is a very fine count 100% cotton with a super-soft finish that gets better over time, and softer with every wash. The elephant print by Birch Fabrics is not only adorable but organic too.
What’s unique about the Moon Cocoon?
- Wearable duvet with interchangeable tops that allows for quick changes and mixing and matching of patterns and colors
- Grows with a child, eliminating the need for multiple purchases
- PrimaLoft fill provides lightweight, breathable warmth for year-round use
- Super soft, fabric free from harsh dyes or chemical flame retardants
- Safe snaps and zippers, free from any harmful chemicals and designed specifically for use in baby clothing
I think the moon cocoon is a lovely gift for a new baby. If you order from nini & pumpkin's website, it even comes in gift-ready packaging so you can hit your next baby shower in style. USE CODE NP20 for 20% off!
Sample provided for review.