Halloween is one of our favorite days of the year, but it can also be a stressful one. From preparing costumes and candy to keeping track of our little trick-or-treaters while they race around the neighborhood, Halloween can be a real nightmare!
With help from our friends at AT&T, we've assembled the 5 best Halloween apps to make the holiday more safe and enjoyable so you can focus on what's most important-- deciding which of your kids' candy to eat first after they go to bed.
1. Trick or Tracker: Rein in the tricks on Halloween night with this app. Install on your phone and your kids’ phones and you’ll always know where they are!
2. Nextdoor: Do you want to know what houses are the best to bring your kids to on Halloween night? This local social networking app can help you navigate around empty houses and make a beeline for the candy! Sign in under your name and put a candy corn over your house if you’re handing out treats, or use the map to scope out your neighborhood.
3. GoblinCount: Are you afraid of hordes of angry trick-or-treaters coming to your door and finding you empty handed? Use GoblinCount before you buy your Halloween candy and you can plan according to how much traffic your neighborhood is expecting.
4. Instructables: Why buy costumes for your kids when you can have a great time making them? Use this app for instructions on creating some cute kids costumes!
5. Halloween!: This is the comprehensive Halloween app for having fun with your kids. Find costume ideas, phone wallpapers, and spooky Halloween trivia all at the touch of a finger! It even comes with a Halloween flashlight to brighten your trick-or-treating path.
Have a safe and healthy Halloween!