During these unprecedented times, accurate information is vital. Not everything you read on social media is valid.
Safety.com has published a resource about how to keep kids safe during the coronavirus outbreak. Its resource includes:
- Advice directly from a board-certified pediatrician, Dr. R. Allan Stanford MD, FAAP
- When and how to take your kids to the doctor during this time
- Health safety precautions to use at home for you and your kids
- How to explain this pandemic to your kids
- Advice for pregnant women
They also have great advice for keeping kids engaged and active.
For fact-checking, especially hot political topics, check out FactCheck.org. It's run by a non-partisan group at Penn, where I did my undergrad.