· 2 parts FACUNDO EXIMO Rum
· ½ part Demerara sugar
· 1 bar spoon Crème de Yvette
· 1 dash Green Strawberry Bitters
· 1 dash Chocolate Bitters
· Garnish: Orange peel
Method: Combine all ingredients and stir with plenty of ice until very cold. Strain into a rocks glass with a large ice cube. Garnish with a zig zag orange peel.
- 2 part BACARDÍ Superior Rum
- 3/4 part of evaporated milk
- 3/4 part of condensed milk
- 1 part coconut creme (preferably Coco Lopez)
- 1 tea spoon of vanilla extract
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- Garnish: coconut flakes & cinnamon sticks
Method: Shake all ingredients vigorously with plenty of ice and strain into a glass mug. Garnish with cinnamon and coconut flakes.
CREME DE VIE (CUBAN EGG NOG)
- 4 parts Havana Club Añejo Blanco rum
- 8 parts sweetened condensed milk
- 8 parts evaporated milk
- 16 parts sugar
- 8 parts water
- 6 egg yolks
- 1 tsp vanilla
Method: Mix the sugar and water together over very low heat, stirring constantly until the sugar dissolves – about 3 minutes. The heat must be just low enough so that the sugar doesn’t caramelize, but yields a thick sugary water. Place the egg yolks in a blender and mix with the condensed milk. Slowly add the evaporated milk and mix completely. Flavor with vanilla. Pour the egg yolk and milk mixture into the sugar-water, and mix together. Finally, stir in the rum.