Product of the Year, the world’s largest consumer-voted award for product innovation, announced its 2015 winners on Tuesday night in NYC and I have the whole bundle for one lucky Glamamom reader!
The 2015 Product of the Year award winners are backed by the votes of over 40,000 consumers, real people like you and me, not business people in a board room. Categories include: beauty/skincare, household/laundry, food/gluten free, kids products, home décor and DIY, pet care, and oral health. The purpose behind the awards is to guide consumers to the best products in the market and reward manufacturers for quality and innovation.
I obviously live for trying new products and do my best to keep up with the latest and greatest so I was following along on Twitter as Jill Martin and Jenna Bush Hager announced the winners.
Meet the full list of winners.
I was lucky enough to secure my own bundle and here are the highlights for me:
- Snackeez: I wish you could have seen Sebastian's face when I pulled this out of the box. He literally knew every selling point from the commercials on television. He promptly filled it up and confirmed it is a no-spill container solution for both snacks and drinks.
- Tide Ultra Stain Release: The pre-treat cap with scrubbing bristles is genius.
- Werther’s Original Caramel Popcorn: O.M.G.
- Hada Labo Tokyo Ultimate Anti-Aging Face Mask: $15 and 10 minutes is all you need for this hydration boost. The perfect at-home, mommy facial.
- YES! By Finishing Touch: I haven't tried it yet but I'm all over this full body hair removal system. It's not a razor or a laser; it uses Sensa Light technology, whatever that is. I can't wait to see if it really works but considering it won a consumer-voted award, I'm optimistic.
WIN IT! I have a gift bag of Product of the Year 2015 Winners for one Glamamom reader.
TO ENTER: Fill out the Rafflecopter entry form below, which will prompt you to leave a comment below to enter and provide extra entries for following Glamamom on various social media platforms. U.S. only please and you must be 18 years or older. We’ll randomly choose a winner next week. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Be sure to check out Product of the Year's Facebook page for even more ways to win.