Last night I had way too much fun (and way too many passion fruit cosmos) with an amazing group of girlfriends from high school. Some, I hadn't seen in 15 years!
We met for cocktails at the waterfront restaurant, Prime in Huntington, Long Island, then hopped around to Honu Kitchen & Cocktails, home to Long Island's longest bathroom line bar, and Chesterfields, a dive bar where certain members of our group were performing.
I'm forbidden to post any pics or video taken after midnight, which is a damn shame cause it'd probably attract a colorful new group of readers to Glamamom.
I can share the few things I remember learned:
- Wild thing, I want to f*ck you, is so much catchier than I think I love you.
- Female anatomy comes in all different shapes and sizes.
- Dancing on the bar should probably be left to strippers.
- Even brown eyed girls are tired of that song.
- Antipasto at 3am is a million times better than at any other time of day.
- Female cabbies drive just a recklessly as male ones.
Thanks Erin, Shannon, Katie, Jeanette (and Dave) for making it a night I won't soon forget. Cannot wait for the 20-year! I'd say we should do it again sooner but it could take my liver that long to recover.