Or you think my blog is pretty, which is even better (it's all the pictures of meat, right?)
As part of my acceptance, I must divulge 5 secrets about Glamamom.
Hmm, secrets? That's tough. If I were the secretive type, I probably wouldn't be blabbing all over this blog, Facebook, and Twitter. And my real secrets, well, they would land me in jail or something so you're never getting those.
I guess these are decently (gasp)-worthy:
(1) I never consciously read a blog before starting Glamamom.
(2) Occasionally, I'll vote for Glamamom as a Top Mommy Blog. Okay, every day, if I remember.
(3) Another NYC mommy blogger has snubbed me a few times so I'm plotting revenge.
(4) I wanted to submit to the Project Mom Casting but totally pussied out and couldn't get my act together.
(5) I started writing Glamamom because I wanted a platform to begin discussions like the Hot Topics segment on The View but rarely have the time to write as meaningfully as I want.
I'm not getting any more awards, am I?