There's no shortage of good burgers in NYC. Here's my top 10 (in no particular order, except number 1):
- Black Label Burger, Minetta Tavern- prime dry-aged beef with caramelized onions
- El Doble, Txikito- 2 patties, smoked sheep's milk cheese, salsa especial
- The Breslin- chargrilled lamb burger with cumin mayo
- JG Melon- get some chili to dip your fries in!
- Bistro Burger, Corner Bistro- bacon and cheese
- The Spotted Pig- chargrilled burger with Roquefort cheese & shoestrings
- Rare Bar & Grill
- Black Jack Burger, Patrick Conway's- beef burger blended with Worcestershire sauce, served with melted jack cheese & cajun mayo
- Shake Shack
- P.J. Clarke's- get an order of baked macaroni & cheese with peas & bacon too!
Tough narrowing it down to only 10. NY'ers, what'd I leave off?
BlogHers, which are you most excited to try?
YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM.