With less than 8 weeks till D-Day, I'm revisiting some of my recent maternity looks and inspiration:
1. & 2. Old Navy Maternity Chevron Stripe Tank dress to check out the view, I mean Intel's 3rd generation of core processors, at Chelsea Glasshouses.
3. Vintage CAbi dress that I picked up at Scoop a year ago, Marc by Marc Jacobs bag, Rayban sunnies (c/o lenscrafters).
4. Echo Print Bikini bag that carries my old Isabella Oliver tankini.
5. Lust object: Kara Ross Resort 2012 Collection.
6. H&M Maternity top, A Pea in the Pod jeans.
7. Japanese Weekend Maternity dress, Boutique 9 Paralee Thong Sandal via Gilt that I wore toPampers "Lullaby & Goodnight" Listening Party with Jennifer Hudson.
8. Isabella Oliver blouse via Gilt, Shop Design Spark Layered Turquoise necklace, A Pea in the Pod capris, Marc by Marc Jacobs bag, Lauren Ralph Lauren sandals c/o.
9. A Pea in the Pod 3/4 Sleeve Sleeve Detail Maternity blouse, Theodora & Callum earrings.
10. Boutique 9 Paralee Thong Sandal via Gilt.
11. & 12. Maternal America dress via Gilt for a night on Broadway with Ghost, The Musical.
13. Bangle from STORY, old nameplate bracelet.
14. Unflattering shadow, Fourth of July on the North Fork.
15. NOM maxi dress, old G2000 blazer, Stuart Weitzman sandals, Balenciaga Day bag, old Stella & Dot necklace, lia sophia bracelet, Curuso & Caruso sunnies (c/o Glam) for lunch with Preferred Hotel Group.
16. NOM top via Gilt, A Pea in the Pod jeans, All Saints Arouet necklace, Chanel sunnies.
It hasn't been easy with the heat this summer (not to mention an extra 30 pounds) but at this point I'm just wearing whatever feels most comfortable, typically cotton maternity dresses from Old Navy. Gilt Groupe has been amazing for discounted designer maternity wear when I need to look a little more put together. They've had sales on everything from Rosie Pope to NOM to Maternal America, all faves.
I'm so excited we have a babymoon in Cape May planned for the end of the month. We took a memorable trip to Sedona before Bubba was born but couldn't really appreciate how rare traveling alone would be once we became parents. This trip is long overdue and we certainly won't take it for granted. Now I just have to figure out what to pack!
Mommas, did you enjoy the calm before the storm and hit the road for a babymoon?