Next week, the kids and I will be headed south to the golden sands of Uvero Alto beach in the Dominican Republic to celebrate the opening of NickelodeonHotels & Resorts Punta Cana. My little Ninja Turtles have been looking forward to this trip all summer long. They are total Nickelodeon kids and escaping to paradise with their favorite characters, is surely to be a dream come true.
Punta Cana is Nickelodeon’s first-ever international hotel property, a partnership with Karisma Hotels & Resorts, the award-winning luxury hotel collection. Nickelodeon Resort Punta Cana features Karisma’s Gourmet Inclusive® Experience, with complete a la carte dining, premium alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, full-service concierge, and 24-hour room service. You know we love our room service! Crabby patties for everyone!
The beachfront Nickelodeon Resort Punta Cana features 208 oversized suites in seven styles from intimate Jacuzzi Pads and Flats to Swim-Up Suites. Guests may book one of four exclusive, two- and three-bedroom Super Villas providing upwards of 2,200 square feet of vacationing space each, including the Pineapple, inspired by SpongeBob SquarePants' own home in Bikini Bottom. How fun is that?! Because it's a luxury family resort, all guests enjoy Got You Covered amenities like complimentary baby food, strollers, cribs, kids’ spa robes, and baby bottle warmers for infants and toddlers. All the heart-eye emojis!!
What we're most excited about though, is Nickelodeon™ Village, the heart of the Nickelodeon Punta Cana. Just look at all these fabulous family-friendly features:
- Aqua Nick™ Playground: the place to be for water activities such as water slides, splash pads, spray grounds and a lazy river.
- Character Central: a high-energy hotspot where guests can meet their favorite Nickelodeon characters throughout the day.
- Just Kiddin’: part clubhouse, part artist’s studio, kids only! Whether guests are in the mood for free play or more structured activities, they’ll find a whole lot of do-it-yourself Nick fun, including daily supervised activities and programs for children 4 to 12 years old, plus meet-and-greets with Nickelodeon™ characters.
- kNick kNack: carries Nickelodeon, movies, apparel, toys, vacation essentials and memorable mementos.
- Sports & Entertainment Center: dedicated area to work up a sweat or have a good laugh.
Be sure to follow along on Instagram and Twitter as we share snippets of our adventures and check back here for a full report of our trip and Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts Punta Cana. In the meantime, reservations can be booked by calling 1 (844) SEE-NICK or by visiting www.nickresortpuntacana.com.
Consideration provided by Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts Punta Cana.